Using the Recycle Bin Tool
The Recycle Bin tool can be found by clicking the pTools icon in the top left corner of the CMS, and navigating to the bottom of the pop-up menu.
The Recycle Bin can be used to recover any deleted items, while detailing the time, date and user associated with the deleted item.
1. Name of the item that was deleted.
2. Type of item that was deleted (i.e. Page, Location, File, etc.)
3. Time and date the item was deleted.
4. User responsible for the deleted item.
5. To restore the item to where it was originally, select ‘View details’, then ‘Restore’.
Watch the video below for a short tutorial on using the Recycle Bin Tool.